- Rubber spring body or buffer body with a 70° shore-A hardness
- Optimum impact or collision absorption of between a moving mass and a stationary mass
- Excellent shock absorption under high dynamic loads
- Low compression
- Primary applications: Crane traveling gears, crane construction, impact and collision protection for trolley wheels
- Different mounting options
DUREL wheel buffers and end buffers – optimum shock absorption for crane and material handling applications
For dimensions and technical specifications, please refer to the PDF documents in the DOWNLOADS section.
If you have any questions or would like to receive application-specific advice, please contact the appropriate person directly.
Johannes (John) Hildebrandt
Languages: English, German
Phone: +49 2681 87936 - 33
Fax: +49 2681 87936 - 39
Mobile: +49 175 1209621