- Spring body made of glycol-crosslinked polyurethane (D 15) with a 92° shore-A hardness. Different hardnesses are available upon request
- For spring-suspended stoppers, slip-on gears, oscillating frames, etc. – for example, for haulers or tractors
- The material of the spring body is highly abrasion resistant and resistant against aggressive media
- Temperature stability: –31°F to 176°F (–35°C to +80°C); simultaneous exposure to cold/heat and water requires a special buffer treatment
- Different mounting options
Vulkollan® buffers – resilient buffers for harsh environments in agriculture, forestry and in the industrial sector
For dimensions and technical specifications, please refer to the PDF documents in the DOWNLOADS section.
If you have any questions or would like to receive application-specific advice, please contact the appropriate person directly.
Vulkollan®, Copyright 2015, Covestro AG. All rights reserved. All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Johannes (John) Hildebrandt
Languages: English, German
Phone: +49 2681 87936 - 33
Fax: +49 2681 87936 - 39
Mobile: +49 175 1209621