DOWNLOADSNO 16958 - Vulkollan® Buffers
Tel.: +49 2681 87936 - 33
Fax: +49 2681 87936 - 39
Maximum bending fatigue resistance – ideal for forestry and agriculture
- Spring body made of glycol-crosslinked polyurethane (D 15) with a 92° shore-A hardness. Different hardnesses are available upon request
- For spring-suspended stoppers, slip-on gears, oscillating frames, etc. – for example, for haulers or tractors
- The material of the spring body is highly abrasion resistant and resistant against aggressive media
- Temperature stability: –31°F to 176°F (–35°C to +80°C); simultaneous exposure to cold/heat and water requires a special buffer treatment
- Different mounting options
Vulkollan® buffers – resilient buffers for harsh environments in agriculture, forestry and in the industrial sector
We guarantee the high DUREL quality standards that our customers have come to expect from us for all products in our portfolio. In addition, we exclusively continue to distribute part of the proven and familiar “NO 16xxx” and “NO 20xxx” buffer and accessory product ranges formerly sold by RIW Maschinenbau GmbH that are compliant with relevant DIN standards or RIW factory standards. Each component conforms to the corresponding RIW factory standard.
For dimensions and technical specifications, please refer to the PDF documents in the “DOWNLOADS” section.
If you have any questions or would like to receive application-specific advice, please contact the appropriate person directly. The contact details for this product are shown in the box on the right.
Vulkollan®, Copyright 2015, Covestro AG. All rights reserved. All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Following the acquisition of the buffer and accessories product range of former RIW Maschinenbau GmbH in 2015, DUREL continues to deliver RIW’s proven quality while maintaining the highest safety standards.