DOWNLOADSNO 16968 - Machine Mounts
Tel.: +49 2681 87936 - 33
Fax: +49 2681 87936 - 39
Resilient mounts with excellent impact and vibration isolation – ideal for mechanical and plant engineering, crane and material handling applications
- Rubber spring body available in 45° shore-A (soft), 60° shore-A (medium) or 70° shore-A (hard) hardness
- Natural rubber vibration quality
- Robust, maintenance-free, lightweight, anti-magnetic, corrosion-resistant
- Excellent impact and vibration isolation
- Screw-on machine mounts for machines and equipment are available in fixed and adjustable heights
DUREL machine mounts – outstanding vibration and impact isolation for a wide range of machines and equipment, for example those used in the crane and material handling sectors
We guarantee the high DUREL quality standards that our customers have come to expect from us for all products in our portfolio. In addition, we exclusively continue to distribute part of the proven and familiar “NO 16xxx” and “NO 20xxx” buffer and accessory product ranges formerly sold by RIW Maschinenbau GmbH that are compliant with relevant DIN standards or RIW factory standards. Each component conforms to the corresponding RIW factory standard.
For dimensions and technical specifications, please refer to the PDF documents in the “DOWNLOADS” section.
If you have any questions or would like to receive application-specific advice, please contact the appropriate person directly. The contact details for this product are shown in the box on the right.
Following the acquisition of the buffer and accessories product range of former RIW Maschinenbau GmbH in 2015, DUREL continues to deliver RIW’s proven quality while maintaining the highest safety standards.