African Company Relies on DUREL Polymer Springs
Based on the unsurpassed characteristics of its high-performance polymer springs DUREL is participating in a major contract awarded by an African company that specializes in the transportation of heavy goods.
Years of trouble-free product testing under harsh conditions were the decisive factor for the customer's decision. In cooperation with DUREL, Bureau Mertens developed a product with outstanding characteristics that is going to replace rubber-based spring elements that are prone to wear or repair.
The distinguishing features of the newly developed Heavy Duty Draft Gear (HDDG) are:
- Optimized guiding in AAR M-201 pockets
- Excellent heat dissipation
- No embrittlement even under extreme climatic conditions
- No steel friction parts, no stick-slip effect, no wear
- Constant force progression over the entire stroke without force peaks
Please contact us to learn more about the benefits of this product. We would be happy to provide you with advice and solutions that are tailored to your needs. We are looking forward to hearing from you.